BETA PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
Important: Please read this Beta Test Program Participation Agreement (“Participation Agreement”) carefully as it sets out the terms and conditions you must agree to in order to participate in the Private Beta Test Program.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to provide feedback to (Cinamaker) about your experiences using Cinamaker Director Pad and the Cinamaker Capture mobile app for iOS. All of your feedback shall be the property of (Cinamaker) and may be used by (Cinamaker) for any purpose it sees fit.
Beta Test Materials
(Cinamaker) shall provide you with all the login information (“Beta Test Materials”) required for participation in the Beta Test Program. You may be obligated to return some or all of the Beta Test Materials sent to you, if so, (Cinamaker) will supply you with the necessary instructions.
Ownership of Beta Test Materials
You understand that (Cinamaker) or its affiliates shall own all of the Beta Test Materials, including without limitation all intellectual property rights therein. You shall keep the Beta Test Materials free of all security interests, liens, or other encumbrances. You may not sell, lease, license, loan or otherwise transfer or dispose of any of the Beta Test Materials. You shall keep the Beta Test Materials in your possession, custody and control in your own home. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the Beta Test Materials.
Confidential Nature of Beta Test Materials
You acknowledge and agree that
- the Beta Test Materials are the confidential information of (Cinamaker);
- the Beta Test Materials are pre-release materials and not intended for public release;
- disclosure of any part of the Beta Test Materials to any third party, including but not limited to any trade or consumer press, news agency or any competitor of (Cinamaker), will cause significant and irreparable harm to (Cinamaker), the extent of which may be difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, you agree (Cinamaker) shall be entitled to injunctive relief as well as all other legal remedies that may be available in the event you breach this agreement.
Participant’s Warrants and Representations
You warrant and represent that you:
- are at least 18 years of age;
- own your computer and do not share it with anyone else;
- will continue to have access to the Internet through an Internet service provider (“ISP”) for the duration of the test;
- will not post any comments or other communications which may be offensive or threatening;
- acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in any personal information, ideas, designs or inventions that you choose to disclose during your participation in the Beta Test Program or use of any of the Beta Test Materials;
- agree that (Cinamaker) may remove any content created by you for any reason;
- will not disclose any part of the Beta Test Materials to any third party, including but not limited to any trade or consumer press, news agency or any competitor of (Cinamaker);
- will only use the Beta Test Materials in your home or office and you will not give any public exhibitions or displays using the Beta Test Materials;
- agree that if you allow anyone else to use the Beta Test Materials in your home or office you accept responsibility for their acts, including any violations of this agreement which could result in the termination of your account;
- will immediately notify (Cinamaker) if you find or become aware that the Beta Test Materials are in the possession of a third party, and you will use your best efforts to help recover the Beta Test Materials and to prevent any further loss.
- will use the content and tools made available to you through the Private Beta Test Program only for the purposes intended as any misuse of such content or tools may result in immediate termination of your account and participation in the Private Beta Test Program;
- will not misappropriate any of the intellectual property of (Cinamaker) or any other party as such misappropriation may result in legal prosecution;
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED UNDER LAW, (CINAMAKER) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, (CINAMAKER) DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HOST WEBSITES PROVIDED UNDER THE PRIVATE BETA TEST PROGRAM AT ANY TIME YOU WANT. FROM TIME TO TIME, THERE MAY BE PROBLEMS RELATED TO ACCESS, DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM THAT ARE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF (CINAMAKER). YOU AGREE THAT (CINAMAKER) HAS NO LIABILITY FOR SUCH DISCONTINUANCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
You agree that notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all direct or general damages), the entire liability of (Cinamaker) and any of its affiliates under any provision of this Participation Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to One Hundred dollars ($100 U.S.). The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. In no event shall (Cinamaker) or its affiliates be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever.
This Participation Agreement will be effective from the time you click the “accept” button until terminated. You may terminate this Participation Agreement at any time by returning the materials sent to you and providing (Cinamaker) written notification of your termination by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account and participation privileges may be terminated immediately if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement or if you fail to provide reasonable feedback in a timely manner. (Cinamaker) also reserves the right to terminate your account or the Beta Test Program at any time with or without cause.
Governing Law and Venue
You agree that the laws of the State of Georgia shall govern the terms of this Participation Agreement and your participation in the Beta Test Program.
Copy of Participation Agreement
Should you have any questions concerning this Participation Agreement please contact (Cinamaker) Cinamaker, Inc, 3619 Piedmont Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30305.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not continue any further. By submitting an application for a Beta at (Cinamaker) you are once again representing that:
- you are 18 years of age or older;
- you wish to participate in the Beta Test Program;
- you have read this entire Participation Agreement;
- you specifically agree to be bound by all of the above listed terms and conditions.